My Yorkshire Wedding!

A little blog to share my home-made crafty wedding ideas!
Enjoy!

Sunday 3 March 2013

Sew Sew Sew

Just before Christmas I pinched my mums Singer Sewing machine. I've never used a sewing machine before but thought I would have a dabble... surely it can't hurt..then I got hooked! I found it ready easy and simple to use and decided to make some Christmas Bunting to Decorate my house with, and also so sell in her shop! 

The bunting went down a treat and i loved it... Jordan on the other hand didn't! But after a while he finally gave in and Father Christmas brought me my own sewing machine on Christmas day! Yippee! My mum was pleased to have hers back!



I've kept the sewing going and now i'm in the middle of making tons of bunting to fill the inside of the marquee for our wedding! I tend to find lovely bits of material from anywhere! Charity shops, car boot sales and sometimes on Ebay! Cutting the triangle shape for bunting always leaves little scraps, so i turn these into cute little pin cushions!

I love it!
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment