My Yorkshire Wedding!

A little blog to share my home-made crafty wedding ideas!
Enjoy!

Sunday 10 March 2013

Crafty Bargains!

So, i've loved these name place settings for ages but when they are plain ive always thought they were so boring!! Last thing i want is for everything to be white in the marquee! White Marquee, white floor, white table cloths, white napkins....BLAND! That got me thinking! I love to be crafty, and i'm sure theres a way i can turn these


into something amazing!!

As its mothers day myself & my sister took my mum into Beverley! It was super cold and had just started to snow...but that didnt stop me from nipping into the works!!

£1.99 each for pink & purple glitter spray!
£1.00 for a bottle of paint! 
I DO LOVE A BARGAIN!
I've just had a dabble at some sponge paining, trying to mottle them into purple / pink tones to brighten them up and fit in with my summer theme! 

What other ideas should i try out for embellishing the name cards?


No comments:

Post a Comment